Thursday, November 15, 2012

DEJA VU

3 years ago, I was nursing a broken heart.  The last time I posted a note here, I was praying for healing....begging to not let me fall for someone who will just treat me like trash.

Dear Lord, I trust in you.  I believe in you.  But I am so deeply hurt that again, I gave my heart to the wrong person.  Lord, don't let that happen again please.  Protect my heart and give it to someone deserving. 

This time around, Lord, the pain is much worse. Why can't I just be happy, Lord.  am I not deserving of true happiness.  Am I destined to be alone.  Am I not meant to have someone who will genuinely love me, for better or worse, in sickness and in health?

I love you so much, Shimu.  More than I have ever loved any one.  I do not hate you.  I forgive you.  I still pray for you, from afar, may God always protect you and make you happy. 

Lord, please, you are my only hope and strength.  Take care of my heart.  Allow me to be happy, please, for good.


Now what does a broken person do to heal?  Redeem one's self!

I vow to be better.  I will focus in my career, my life.  I will study CPA, aim to build my expertise in my career, be active in the community, look better and healthier. 

Lord, I trust in you.

No comments: