Friday, February 10, 2006

All at Once

It's my birthday. (Sigh) it had been one of the saddest day of my life. ' first birthday since Simon and I broke up. I thought I have moved on. Today tho, i realized I am still hurting.

I miss how he used to greet me. How he sent me flowers. I was hoping as his friend, at least he would greet me today. I am not hurting coz of romance or love. I just feel hurt that it seemed that I did not matter at all in his life. That he easilly just forgot about me. All at once.

He always say I am his bestfriend. But after the break up, he never showed that he care. He never greeted me during special occasions.

I called him up, crazy huh. I wanted to actually make him guilty. But her girlfriend answered. Right there and then, i understood. I should really let go. I can't expect anything anymore. Not even friendship. I should wake up. I should realize I am no longer important to him.

I should move on. But how do you move on? How do you stop the pain? I am sick and tired of feeligh hurt. What have I done to deserve this. All i did was love.

I am hurting. God knows how much. Please Lord, stop the pain. Let me compose myself again. I am tired of crying Lord. Please.

No comments: