At last, Michelle is finished with her assigned report, and Pia had her comprehensive exam already yesterday. We can now all focus on our trip to Malaysia, yipeee:) I need this break so much. Thinking about it diverted my attention from 'emotional stress':)
The trip will be on the 22nd of September. I gotta start packing my things. I don't wanna have the same panicky feeling when I was leaving for Aussie last Februray of this year. I was too damn busy from work then, that I finished packing my things on the day that I was about to go.
The trip will be on the 22nd of September. I gotta start packing my things. I don't wanna have the same panicky feeling when I was leaving for Aussie last Februray of this year. I was too damn busy from work then, that I finished packing my things on the day that I was about to go.

No comments:
Post a Comment