This site is a product of the mind and the heart. It is simply about living, and being me.
Tuesday, December 04, 2007
Visa Grant
Yuhooo!!! Finally! I got my visa grant:) Apparently, it has been granted on Nov 14 but the email entered my bulk mail. Today, after following up thru phone from DIAC, I found out it's been approved. Gosh, after the waiting..it feels so surreal:)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment